2024 Nissan Leaf®
2024 Nissan Leaf
Available Colors Exterior
Two-Tone Pearl White TriCoat / Super Black3
Unplug and play
With an EPA-estimated range for combined city/highway driving of up to 212 miles, fast and easy charging, and innovative tools that are designed to help stretch your miles and available battery charge, a weekend road trip is never out of the question.5
The time to go electric is now
It’s a legend for a reason. Discover the instant acceleration, impressive range, and nimble handling of the all-electric Nissan LEAF.5 Visit our benefits page for potential incentives and EV ownership perks that may be available in your area – and see how much you could potentially save by never buying gasoline again.6
With Nissan’s available Driver Assist and Safety Technology at your fingertips, Nissan LEAF can get you where you need to go – with more confidence and less stress. From ProPILOT Assist to NissanConnectⓇ EV with Services, Nissan LEAF’s innovations make the drive as intelligent as you are.7 8
Room to do more
No need to sacrifice space or comfort. The Nissan LEAF has a modern interior with great cargo space, including fold-down rear seats that let you bring larger items with ease.9 10
Your fully connected LEAF
Check your charging status, warm up the cabin, cool it down, and keep tabs on it all using the NissanConnectⓇ EV & Services app available for your Nissan LEAF.11 12 13
EV Charging Assistance
2024 Nissan LEAF owners receive access to a large network of EV chargers located at US dealerships. Nissan provides owners with a seamless home charging solution in collaboration with Wallbox, including a special offer on the Wallbox Pulsar Plus Level 2 home charging unit and access to a qualified installer.14 15 16
EV Health Assurance
Every 2024 Nissan LEAF comes with an 8-year/100,000-mile battery warranty, along with EV Multi Point inspections performed by experienced EV technicians, and proven by 8 billion miles driven by LEAF owners globally since 2010.17
Receive 3-year/36,000 miles of included scheduled maintenance, with service performed by Nissan-trained EV Certified Dealership technicians. Also provided is Tire Hazard Protection to help safeguard you from tire damage.
EV Roadside Assistance
2024 LEAF owners are covered by 24/7 Roadside Assistance, including out-of-charge towing to the nearest Nissan dealership, charging location, or owner’s home. Roadside Assistance coverage is active for three years or 36,000 miles from purchase.
2. All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
3. Extra cost option.
4. Nissan has taken care to ensure that the digital color swatches presented here are the closest possible representation of actual vehicle colors. Swatches may vary slightly due to viewing light or screen quality. Please see the actual vehicle and colors at your dealer.
5. 2024 EPA estimated range of up to 149 miles for LEAFⓇ S, up to 212 miles for LEAF SV PLUS for combined city / highway driving. 2024 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 123 City MPGe / 99 Highway MPGe / 111 Combined MPGe for LEAF S, 121 City MPGe / 98 Highway MPGe / 109 Combined MPGe for LEAF SV PLUS. Based on EPA formula of 33.7 kWh equal to one gallon of gasoline energy. Actual mileage will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions. See Customer Disclosure Form for details. Use for comparison only.
6. The incentives referenced are for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons considering use of available incentives and additional perks should consult with their own tax or legal professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentives available, if any, and further details. The incentives and additional perks are not within Nissan’s control and are subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of the information before relying on it to make a purchase. Residency restrictions may apply.
7. ProPILOT Assist and ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. Systems has limited control capability and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
8. Availability of features vary by vehicle model year, model, trim level, packaging and options. Please see Owner’s Manual for important information.
9. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo.
10. Cargo shown for display purposes only. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
11. Remote Engine Start System to be used only in accordance with laws or rules in effect in your vehicle’s location.
12. Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device and wireless network may be required. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not Nissan. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control. Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply. NissanConnect with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Trial included with vehicle purchase on equipped new Nissan vehicles. Once your vehicle has exceeded the coverage parameters of the roadside assistance benefits included with your vehicle purchase, you will be responsible for any charges incurred by obtaining roadside assistance for your vehicle. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, please see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet. The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/legal.
13. NissanConnect Services App shown for illustrative purposes only. Features of NissanConnect Services App may vary by model and model year.
14. For Level 2 home charging use only a 240 volt charging dock on a dedicated outlet for charging. See Customer Disclosure Form for details. 240-V home charging dock sold separately. Not a Nissan product. Some chargers may not be compatible with your vehicle. Contact charger manufacturer before purchase for information on compatibility and warranty. Nissan does not warrant and is not responsible for loss, including consequential incidental, or other damages caused by charger defects, charger incompatibility, or installation services. For more details and to purchase your charger from Wallbox, please visit: https://www.nissan.com/vehicles/electric-cars/home-charging.html.
15. Not a Nissan product. Some chargers may not be compatible with your electric vehicle. Contact charger manufacturer before purchase for information on compatibility and warranty. Nissan does not warrant and is not responsible for loss, including consequential, incidental, or other damages, caused by charger defects, charger incompatibility, or installation services.
16. Charging time and capacity may vary based on power source, ambient temperature, battery temperature, condition, and age, and use of vehicle accessories while charging. For Level 1 home charge use only a 110-120 volt, 15-amp dedicated outlet for charging. For Level 2 home charging use only a 240 volt charging dock on a dedicated outlet for charging. See Customer Disclosure Form for details.
17. 1 Billion Miles driven by LEAF owners in the US since 2010.